Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is one of the major public sector bank which is based on Chennai. The bank has 3700 domestic branches (includes 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu) with 3 extension counters all over India. The bank is not limited to India thus it has eight oversea branches. Additionally, Indian Overseas bank has a wide network of 3300 ATMs branches all over India.
Indian Overseas Bank is a public sector bank which has an ISO certified for in-house IT (Information Technology) department. This means that they developed their own software to facilitate banking services to all their customers. Today, the bank is providing modern banking services which includes Internet and mobile banking. Not only this, the Indian Overseas bank is best known for their customer care services were we offer 24×7 hour support with expert knowledge about our services, products, and most importantly troubleshooting.
Indian Overseas bank has several branches outside India namely Singapore, Hong Kong, Colombo, Seoul, and Bangkok. Moreover, some of the representative offices at Guangzhou, Vietnam, and Dubai. Let’s discuss the services and products of Indian Overseas Bank in details.
List the services and products of Indian Overseas Bank is defined as follow:
- Personal Banking:Offers saving and current account services to all their customers. Moreover, loans, cards, term deposits and much more for our customers.
- Corporate Banking: Offers corporate sector services like MSME, IT & ITES BPO, Merchant Banking, SWIFT Centers, and more.
- NRI Banking: Proposes banking services to all their NRI customers.
- Rural Banking: Offers several new and advanced schemes such as IOB’s Commitment for Social Causes, Rural Products, Agriculture Short Terms Loans, Financial Inclusion, Agri Business Consultancy, Agriculture Term Loans, and more.
- Mobile Banking: Targets the mobile users and connect with several people to ensure higher profitability as well as creditability.
- Internet Banking: IOB offers Internet banking where you need not to go anywhere. Simply, login to our site and avail our services.
- Customer Care Services:Offers best customer support services by resolving all their queries with best possible output.
Indian Overseas Bank Customer Care Details
Now, We are going to share Indian Overseas Bank customer care detail which is allow to contact Indian Overseas Bank customer care. There are multiple ways to contact with Indian Overseas Bank customer care such as toll free number, email id, social media, office address, and many more. If you have any queries than you can touch with Indian Overseas Bank for support? here I have shared all the customer care details of Indian Overseas Bank.
Indian Overseas Bank customer care number
First of all we are going to share toll free customer care number of IOB. If you face any issue while using banking, loans, card or other than you can dial 1800 425 4445 for support anytime. If you have any queries related to credit card than you should dial 1800 425 7744 for support. if you have any complaint against corruption than you can dial 1800 425 3402.
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer care No: 1800 425 4445 (Toll free)
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer care No: 1800 425 7744 (Toll free)
- Indian Overseas Bank Customer care No : 1800 425 3402 (Toll free)
Indian Overseas Bank Customer care Number
Now we are going to share Indian Overseas Bank Customer care number according to higher authority. If you have any issue regarding to banking, debit card, credit card, ATM, loans or other you can contact customer care to use this number.
|Nature of Enquiries||Phone/Fax No.||Email Id|
|ATM /Visa Debit Card related Issues||044 – 2888 email@example.com|
|ATM Transactions related issues||044 – 2851 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Internet /Mobile Banking||044-2888 9350
|Pension matters||044-2851 4120
|Credit Card||044-7172 email@example.com|
|ATM Installations and Management related firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Retail Banking/Home Loans/Education Loans/ Deposits||044-2851 9490
|Agri and Rural Credit|| 044-2851 9444
|SME Credit||044-2888 email@example.com|
|NRI Banking||044-2851 9613
044 – 2851 9501
|Other Public Grievances||044-28519448
|Customer Services Dept., Chennai|| 044-2851 3401
|Executive Director||044 – 2852 4212|
|Central Office Address :
763 Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002
|Phone : +91-44- 2852 4212|
For all details and assistance, please contact us on our customer care number mentioned in our website.